Sunday, November 12, 2023

LABEL ON BLOG | PILLARS OF FAITH | MY BIBLE STUDY OF WORDS GIVEN

 TAKING US TO NEW HEIGHTS


Angels are sent to touch us in visions (Daniel 9:21) Yea, while I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

Seeing this image while in prayer, while committing my ministry to GOD, I was taken to new heights with GOD.   Also, this was a night I was trusting the Lord with the scripture He had given me as I prayed for guidance in attending a church.  

I had decided not to go to the meeting that night and a friend said,  "Just ask GOD and He will give you an answer to whether you should go or not".  So, I did and began praying, seeking what GOD wanted me to do.  I received an answer, It was the scripture Habbakuk 3:19 and called her back letting her know what the Holy Spirit had showed me. We both were excited. It was a night that was planned by GOD and I had went down the right path.  I went to the church in obedience to His answer and was blessed with a special touch of His presence, as each person was also that night. You will not believe what the sermon was.  Yes, GOD taking you to new heights.  

Habbakuk 3:19
 19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
   he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
   he enables me to tread on the heights.
(NIV)

  17-19Though the cherry trees don't blossom
   and the strawberries don't ripen,
Though the apples are worm-eaten
   and the wheat fields stunted,
Though the sheep pens are sheepless
   and the cattle barns empty,
I'm singing joyful praise to God.
   I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God.
Counting on God's Rule to prevail,
   I take heart and gain strength.
I run like a deer.
   I feel like I'm king of the mountain! 
(MSG)

Also it is now the name of one of my devotional blogs "Live, GOD! Go Climb GOD's Mountain".  

I would like to share with you some highlights of the wonderful spirt-filled sermon. 

"A Hind is a type of deer that lives up in the mountains.  A Hind jumps instead of walking, with two feet up into holes and then they let go, and then those back feet go where those top feet are.  The Word here says, the Lord God is my strength.  It doesn't have to be my strength it is His strength.   He will make my feet like Hinds feet, so, when you venture out and put those feet into new ground God is going to meet you right where you are and then He's going to take you somewhere else.  He's waiting for you to put your feet into that new ground.  And then He is going to make your back hind feet come up and meet those front feet, and He is going to take you into higher levels and higher levels, and higher levels.  Every one of you here, have been called to new ground.  Because you came out tonight and you came out expecting and I know tonight that there is not going to be one person that is not going to go to a higher level, because God said it, I believe it, that settles. it.  Amen!

When we know who we are in Christ we are instant in season and out of season.  Let's take a look at 2 Timothy 4:2-3, which says, Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.   For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine.   Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.  (NIV)

I would also like to share the scripture from the Message Bible: 
I can't impress this on you too strongly. God is looking over your shoulder. Christ himself is the Judge, with the final say on everyone, living and dead. He is about to break into the open with his rule, so proclaim the Message with intensity; keep on your watch. Challenge, warn, and urge your people. Don't ever quit. Just keep it simple.

You're going to find that there will be times when people will have no stomach for solid teaching, but will fill up on spiritual junk food—catchy opinions that tickle their fancy. They'll turn their backs on truth and chase mirages. But you—keep your eye on what you're doing; accept the hard times along with the good; keep the Message alive; do a thorough job as God's servant.  (MSG)

Is that a word just to a particular people, or to all believers?  We are all called to preach the Word.  We have a ministry of reconciliation.  When you are born again and GOD came in your heart, Christ came in you.  He is "The Hope of Glory", you were called  to the ministry of reconciliation.  And what that means is that your job, your honor, your privilege, your responsibility, is to reconcile others back to Christ.  That's what Jesus left for!  He said, I'm going and I'm leaving you to do my work.  And we have to get built up, we have to know who we are.  Who is going to follow you if we are just an old hum-drum person."
-Bits and Pieces of sermon from The Hope Church Ministry-

God did not disappoint anyone who attended that Sunday night.   If I would not have went that night I would have missed out on a Spiritual Blessing GOD, himself, had planned for me to be a part of.   GOD, gave me a word and I stood believing what He said in the Word, when I asked Him diligently that afternoon.   Isn't He an Amazing GOD!  Yes, Yes, Yes, my soul says, Yes.  GOD gives each of His children blessings like this all the time and they are for you too, when you seek Him!

The vision of the Angel was a bonus.  It was a messenger from heaven and was an answer to another prayer.  While seeking GOD's guidance on finding a home,  I prayed and told him specific things which would work for the family and some special things about the home which I would like.  One of them was to be close enough to a Church, so I could here the Church bells ring.  That next day after this sermon, we received an answer saying we could move into the house which met all the requests I had made in prayer.  GOD is Amazing!

When people don't understand the JOY I have, I pray for GOD to open their spiritual eyes, that they look up and believe that GOD will speak to them.  Yes,  I am head over heals in Love with my Creator, GOD.  People just can not take the personal experiences a believer has with GOD away from you.  Those personal experiences are the landmarks in our spiritual growth GOD gives to each of us.  May GOD Bless you with all Spiritual Supernatural Blessings.

-Debi Webster Perry-

No comments:

Post a Comment