Sunday, November 12, 2023

LABEL ON BLOG | PILLARS OF FAITH | MY BIBLE STUDY OF WORDS GIVEN

Pillars of Faith


God will enable us to look and behold the Spiritual realm! (Revelation 4:1-2) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. Lord.

"Going to "The Third Heaven" was a phrase I literally experienced when in prayer with The Living Savior Ministries at a Healing School 2006.

Working evenings I was not able to attend but the Sunday classes.  There was a session in the morning and one in the evening. That day brought a new perspective on the Divine Glimpses the LORD had been giving me and that I was not the only one that has seen them.

When the evening class was over, Thurman gave the audience instructions on who they would be praying for that night. He told everyone only the ones who would not be able to attend any more meetings could meet him up front. They would pray for the others on the last day of the training session.

That was my cue to go forward for prayer. When it was my turn I prayed with Thurman and his wife Cheryl. Thurman asked me some questions and then asked what I needed to be prayed for. I told him for the pain in my lower back I was having because of a fall. The three of us made a prayer circle. Thurman quoted the scripture, Matthew 18:18,19. Then he asked me, "Do you understand what that means?" "It means that we are agreeing together, believing what the Word says and Jesus is right here in the middle."

When He spoke those words, "And Jesus is right here in the Middle", I was transported to Heaven with Jesus. I was standing beside Jesus, but I could not see him, everything was so bright. The brightness did not hurt my eyes, but I was not able to see anyone, even though I felt the presence of a lot of people. I did get a glimpse of two pillars on each side of me, when a person from the church took hold of my "uplifted arms", bringing me back to the church. It was like my arms were the pillars.

I knew what had happened, but I was a little dazed when Thurman asked, "Are you healed?" I told him I wasn't sure. He then said, with a commanding voice, "Walk down the isle and see." I walked down the isle and kept going. As I was going out the door, Thurman yelled to me, "You claim that healing young lady". I replied, "I will".

My family was waiting for me in the van. I climbed in and told them, "While being prayed for I had been taken to another realm." At that time I didn't know that it was called "The Third Heaven".

Raising my arms in Church was something I had not done before this experience. I thought it was a radical thing to do. Growing up in a Baptist Church in the past, you didn't do things like that. Now I know that it is a very important thing to do while singing and praising the LORD. GOD is teaching me how to truly Worship Him.

After the "Third Heaven Glimpse", it's like I was ignited with excitement and a stronger desire to know more about GOD. I took the Cleansing Stream Program and at the same time took a class on how to know more about the Holy Spirit. I was seeking the Lord with all my Heart and studying the Word every free moment I had. The more Word I was absorbing the more I was hearing from GOD, through the Mighty Holy Spirit.

Of course I was very interested in pillars after that wonderful experience, so I went into research about their meaning.   Also, when praising GOD at Church I raise my arms in praise, whenever I can.   One thing I did not know before was that there are pillars in Heaven, and if I had, it was one of those verses I did not take as serious as I do now. 

Before I read the Word, I pray that the Holy Spirit will give me all divine wisdom and knowledge and all divine understanding of the Living Word of GOD.   Below is one of the articles I found while doing my research about pillars. 

PILLARS ILLUSTRATIVE OF:

          o Stability of the heavens

Job 26:11 ~The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.

          o Stability of the earth

1 Samuel 2:8 ~He raises up the poor out of the dust, and lifts up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Psalms 75:3 ~The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

          o The church

1 Timothy 3:15 ~But if I tarry long, that thou may know how thou ought to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

          o Stability of Christ

Song of Solomon 5:15 ~His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.

Revelation 10:1 ~And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

          o Ministers

Jeremiah 1:18 ~For, behold, I have made thee this day a defensed city, and an iron pillar, and brazen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.

Galatians 2:9 ~And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

          o Saints who overcome in Christ

Revelation 3:12 ~Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.  

~Debi Webster Perry~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment