Wednesday, April 2, 2014

THANK YOU, JESUS!


God will bridge heaven and earth to initiate a covenant in our sleep(Genesis 28:12) And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

In a dream I saw a large building with a large fence around it.  On the out skirts, in the streets, my son and I are looking for some place to build a home.  Then a friend from Church comes into the picture and is searching also for a home.  I find one and let my friend know and she ends up taking it and even puts plants around the small shack. I was envious of the plants, because I did not have the money to buy them and I remember thinking, how can those plants grow anyway, they were placed on cement, the roots could not grow.  My friend comes out of  the place which should have been mine, and tells me she is going on a date. The Holy Spirit then showed me a vision about her being a harlot.  

I start looking for another place and walking down the hall I see a room that we can live in and start settling in.  Someone comes inside and said, "You can't live here because management lives here."  I walk out of the room feeling desperate to find a place for my son and I.  I start walking and a nice man comes by and says he would help me find a home and takes me inside the fence which was not opened to us before.

As we are walking, I see a river and then on the other side of the river is a big pool where people are swimming and having fun. The nice man then shows me two open gates with two large fold-up tables, resembling a huge park bench, which was getting ready to be set out like they had been prepared for us.  I remember also thinking about the two gates and the fact that they were open to anyone to come in and I said, "Is it OK with management?"

I also remember thinking about the bible verse John 14:2 and then I woke up. I was happy that my son and I had a place and I cried, because I knew what the meaning of the dream was.  Thank You Jesus!

While studying the scripture deeper, I glanced at what the Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary said about John 14:1-11, and it described what I was feeling during the dream, so I would like to share it with you. 

Here are three words, upon any of which stress may be laid:

1.  Upon the word troubled - Be not cast down and disquieted.
2.  The word, heart - Let your heart be kept with full trust in God.
3.  The word, your - However, others are overwhelmed with the sorrows of this present time, be not you so.

Christ's disciples, more than others, should keep their minds quiet, when everything else is unquiet. Here is the remedy against this trouble of mind, Believe. By believing in Christ as the Mediator between God and man, we gain comfort.

The happiness of heaven is spoken of as in a father's house. There are many mansions, for there are many sons to be brought to glory. Mansions are lasting dwellings. Christ will be the Finisher of that of which he is the Author or Beginner; if he has prepared the place for us, he will prepare us for it. 

Christ is the sinner's Way to the Father and to heaven, in his person as God manifest in the flesh, in his atoning sacrifice, and as our Advocate. He is the Truth, as fulfilling all the prophecies of a Saviour; believing which, sinners come by him the Way. He is the Life, by whose life-giving Spirit the dead in sin are quickened. Nor can any man draw nigh God as a Father, who is not quickened by Him as the Life, and taught by Him as the Truth, to come by Him as the Way.

By Christ, as the Way, our prayers go to God, and his blessings come to us; this is the Way that leads to rest, the good old Way. He is the Resurrection and the Life. All that saw Christ by faith, saw the Father in Him. In the light of Christ's doctrine, they saw God as the Father of lights; and in Christ's miracles, they saw God as the God of power. The holiness of God shone in the spotless purity of Christ's life. We are to believe the revelation of God to man in Christ; for the works of the Redeemer show forth his own glory, and God in him.  Amen! 

PRAYER:  Father of all comfort, when my children are reminded by church or school events that they are living in a single-parent home, I ask You to release Your anointing to bind up and heal their broken hearts. Thank You for Your anointing that breaks every yoke of bondage. The chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon You, my Kinsman-Redeemer, and with the stripes [that wounded] You we are healed and made whole.

Father, my children will not have to drink from my cup of sorrow, because You have turned my sorrow into joy! You took away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy. You have delivered me from a spirit of fear and given me a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. Holy Spirit, I ask You to reveal my children’s passion for life and their divine call. For they are Your workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which You, Father, prepared beforehand that they should walk in them. Their security and future are founded in You.

Lord, create in my children a heart of trust in their loving heavenly Father Who will never leave them or forsake them. As we develop new inspiring, fun holiday traditions, we look to You, El-Shaddi, God Almighty (Ex. 6:3 amp), for miraculous provision. 

You are effectually at work in my children [energizing and creating in them both the will and the desire] to please You. Help them forgive everyone who does not understand, and give them the grace to resist the temptation to receive rejection and self-pity.

I come before You asking You—the God of our Master, Jesus Christ, the God of glory—to make my children intelligent and discerning in knowing You personally. Give them understanding and open their eyes when viewing this whole single-parent situation, and close their eyes when it is necessary to protect and guard their hearts and innocence. Keep their eyes focused and clear, so that they can see exactly what it is You are calling them to do. Manifest Yourself to my children, speak to them so they understand and know that they are loved with a pure, unconditional love. You are a father/mother to them.

Father, You have given me the ministry of reconciliation [that by word and deed I might aim to bring my children in harmony with You]. I ask for Your wisdom in all situations that I might be Your true representative. I weep with my children in their sorrow and disappointment, and I rejoice with them in their victories. Father, I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.  In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

    Isaiah 61:1    Hebrews 13:5
    Isaiah 10:27    Philippians 4:19
    Isaiah 53:5 amp    Philippians 2:13 amp
    Ruth 3:9 niv    Ephesians 1:17-19 message
    Psalm 30:11 tlb     2 Corinthians 5:18,20 amp
    2 Timothy 1:7    Romans 12:15 amp

    Ephesians 2:10 nkjv    3 John 4

View more prayers at Germaine Copeland Prayers.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment