Sunday, December 14, 2014

What Should We Do Until Christ's Return?


God will give us visions and we are to seek for the meaning (Daniel 8:15) And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man. 

In this dream I am serving people in a restaurant and as I look up from the register, I see all the walls are now clear glass and I am viewing a beautiful scene with mountains and rivers.  As I think how beautiful it is, the scene changes and I am now standing beside Jesus listening to him with wonder.  I notice he has on a beautiful blue fluffy robe and I glance over and see a woman on a horse and the horse is rearing up, and as it does I remember thinking, "It is time".  At that moment my focus is on all the unsaved ones in our family and I become concerned about them.  I then look back at Jesus and all I focus on is his beautiful eyes, and I say, "What Green Eyes You Have" and then I woke up.

I wrote the dream down in 2013 in my dream notebook.  I had started to post it in my blog. but it was left as a draft, because I moved to a new location and began focusing on Healing ministry with the training video's with Charles and Frances Hunter, and Joan Hunter their daughter.

Joan Hunter - Healing the Whole Man (Hour 1) Video

Charles and Frances Hunter 01 Healing Lakeland Video

The Arrival of the Son of Man

“Take a lesson from the fig tree. From the moment you notice its buds form, the merest hint of green, you know summer’s just around the corner. So it is with you: When you see all these things, you’ll know he’s at the door. Don’t take this lightly. I’m not just saying this for some future generation, but for all of you. This age continues until all these things take place. Sky and earth will wear out; my words won’t wear out...

What Should We Do Until Christ's Return?

1. Be diligent to be found by Him:  2 Peter 3:14

Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless.

If you have a real sense of His imminent return, then it will impact the way you live and will cause you to purify yourself, even as He is pure (1 John 3:3).

2. Regard the Lord's patience as salvation:  2 Peter 3:15,16

. . . and regard the patience of our Lord to be salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote you, as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Blessed are the servants whom the master finds on watch! He'll put on an apron, sit them at the table, and serve them a meal, sharing his wedding feast with them. Luke 12:37 (The Message)

3. Be on your guard:  2 Peter 3:17

You, therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard lest, being carried away by the error of unprincipled men, you fall from your own steadfastness.

If anything would cause us hesitancy in saying, "Even so, come, Lord Jesus!" (Revelation 22:20 NKJV), then we need to carefully examine our lives.

4. Grow in our Lord Jesus Christ:  2 Peter 3:18:

. . . but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Finally, we should be working (Luke 12:43).  While watching is the evidence of faith, working is the evidence of faith in action. Watching for the Lord's return will help us prepare our own lives, but working will assure that we will take others with us.

Bits and Pieces of the Word and What Do We Do in the Meantime? by Greg Laurie

O ADONAI YAHUSHUA HAMASHIAC, AS I ABIDE IN YOUR LOVE, KEEPING YOUR COMMANDMENTS, CONTINUING IN YOUR WORD, I KNOW THAT I’LL NEVER WALK IN DARKNESS and NEVER SEE DEATH!!!  I’M PERSUADED THAT GREAT IS YOUR FAITHFULNESS IN KEEPING EVERYTHING THAT I’VE COMMITTED INTO YOUR CARE UNTIL THE DAY OF YOUR COMING AGAIN!!!  AS I’VE COMMITTED MY ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD INTO YOUR LOVING HANDS, I KNOW THAT YOU’LL WORK OUT EVERYTHING THAT YOU’VE PLANNED AND ORDAINED CONCERNING THEM!!!  I’M NOT WORRIED OR ANXIOUS ABOUT THEM FOR YOU WILL ALSO PERFECT EVERYTHING CONCERNING THEM AS YOU’VE DONE CONCERNING ME!!!

Prayer Points for the Watchful and the Ready!

How the Believer Can Take Control Over His or Her Mind, Home, Business & Country


No comments:

Post a Comment