Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HOLY OF HOLIES

God will give us visions and we are to seek for the meaning (Daniel 8:15) And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

While in a prayer meeting the color of purple came and went with the color yellow as if moving. The color changed to just yellow and gold, and I could see two poles (horizontal) with a radiant light coming from in-between the poles. One pole seemed to be higher than the other, but it could have been the angle I was looking at it. I was standing in front, to one side and looking slightly down.

As I looked I tried to figure out what I was viewing and then a wonderful thought came. A knowing, of where I was. I was in the Holy of Holies, but still wasn't sure, because of the smokey haze I was in.

The picture above is an idea of what the poles looked like and the color. Of course, the man in the box wasn't there, and I didn't see the ark, but light in its place. This was the only picture close to what I saw in the spirit.

...THE ARK OF (THE COVENANT MESSAGE) IS FOR ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TODAY, TO OBEY...

“For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me;” ~ Psalms 27:5

Honor and majesty are [found] in His presence; strength and joy are [found] in His sanctuary. ~ 1 Chronicles 16: 27(AMP)

Surely the righteous shall give thanks to Your name; The upright shall dwell in Your presence. ~ Psalm 140: 13

“But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place;” ~ Matthew 6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment