Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ark of the Covenant

Prayer Times In the Holy of Holies

This is where the presence of God resides in the Holy of Holies – it is a supernatural place where we meet the Lord.

Prayer times here is in the presence of God - be still and listen! From here He will send you to do His work. Have a pen and paper for notes because He speaks to us here.

Heavenly Father, when Jesus died on the cross You opened up the Holy of Holies by tearing the curtain from top to bottom so I could come in through the shed Blood of Jesus Christ.

I see Your Ark of the Covenant Father and know that the three items You had placed there represent Your supernatural presence.

In Your Ark is the rod of Aaron, which supernaturally budded; the tablets of law, which You supernaturally engraved; the manna, which You supernaturally provided in the wilderness for Your people.

I enter into the Holy of Holies and run to the Mercy Seat on top of Your Ark of the Covenant and I see Your Shekinah glory. I see the throne of God. I see the Ark of the Covenant.

I join You at Your mercy seat, in the Shekinah glory of Your presence, beneath the wings of the Cherubim.

Dear precious Heavenly Father, I am in awe at Your supernatural presence. I could not be more humbled then I am by Your presence.

I love You. I worship You. I adore You.

Father, I know I am eternally forgiven. I am eternally declared righteous. I am eternally saved. I am eternally blessed by the Blood covenant of Jesus Christ.

Thank You Heavenly Father, I know I am in Your Family. I know I am a child of Yours. I know I am living in the Holy of Holies and I desire to spend intimate time with You here in this place. I worship and honor You Lord.

Now Father, I have many requests and I ask You to hear them. I will only ask what is Your will and promises; I will ask only so You will be glorified and neither myself nor anyone else will receive one speck of Your Glory.

-PRAYER TIMES IN THE TABERNACLE

( On 10/07/10, I found this picture, which is very close to what I saw in my vision while at a prayer meeting. The picture of the ark poles are at the angle I was viewing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment