Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GOD Speaks my Name

God wants us to choose to lift up our eyes and allow the Spirit of the Lord to come upon us (Numbers 24:2-3) And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents according to their tribes; and the spirit of God came upon him. 3 And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said.

Having the weekend off, I was busy cleaning house and was in my bedroom, when I heard someone say, Debi. I looked up and there was a moving banner with letters I had never seen before. These were not your normal letters. I will try to describe them the best I know how. Each letter was the color of the rainbow. It was like someone had cookie-cut letters out of a rainbow and placed it on a moving billboard. It was beautiful. It moved in the opposite direction, I read from right to left.

I called my daughter and told her what had just happened, and she immediately said, the Rainbow is a Promise. I had not thought of that and it made it more beautiful. GOD speaks to each of His children in a very personal way.

The Rainbow is a Picture of Jesus

The colors from the bottom to the top are:

Purple - Royalty - King (Ill. 1 Tim. 6:15)
Blue - Heaven - He came from Heaven (Ill. John 3:13)
Green - New Life - He gives life (John 14:6)
Yellow - Sun Light - He is the light of the world (John 8:12)
Orange - Warning - Repent!, "Ye must be born again." (John 3:3, 7; PS. 9:17)
Red - Blood - The only way to God! (1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 1:5)

When I am under the bow, I am shielded by the Blood - High Priest - Heb. 9:7, 12

All the colors of the spectrum, even color the eye cannot see, are contained in the rainbow; and Jesus colors all of life with His great glory!

When I look up, I must first see Him as the King of Glory!

When He looks down, He must see the Blood of the Lord Jesus! Praise God, He never sees me as I am! (1 Cor. 6:9-11; Isa. 1:18!)

There is a secondary rainbow! In it, the colors are reversed.

When I See the red, I am reminded that the only way to get to Him is through the Blood of Jesus! When He looks down, He looks at men through the eyes of the King of Kings! He is Holy Righteous God. Do not be deceived, God will Judge all those outside of His Son Jesus - 1 John 5:12!

No comments:

Post a Comment