Saturday, July 8, 2023

YHVH GOD CHANGING LIVES




DREAMS AND VISIONS
               
We are to have pen and paper ready to write our dreams and visions (Habakkuk 2:2) And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

September 16, 2010 - In this dream I'm participating and it is snowing. I'm driving in a car and park in the back of the house this time (east), knowing something would happen if I parked in front. Also, I know I am in a rough neighborhood.

The dream switches and now I'm inside the house looking out the window (west), behind a sheer curtain. Someone is with me, but not sure who and when I open the curtain at the corner I see two cars colliding. I speak, "I knew that would happen. The Lord always tells me what is going to happen before it happens."

Then the dream switches and I am observing now, it is still snowing, and a man is driving from the north and looses control of his motorcycle (he is dressed in biker clothes). The bike travels to a house with a washing machine on the porch. As he is traveling, he looses his clothes which fly through the air. While still on the motorcycle he collides into a washing machine that has the lid open and he falls into the machine and gets washed.

The dream switches again, I am now observing a family coming out of the house onto the porch. This is the same house that had the washing machine on the porch. They are slobs and very mean to each other. As I look at each person they change. They all have a bright glow upon them now, and have literally changed for the better. Each person is now loving and kind to each other. Then I wake up.

I kid you not, when I woke up I rebuked this dream, and I told myself I was not going to record a dream like that. I keep a notebook by my bedside to record my dreams and no way was I going to record it.

As I was walking to the bathroom I was laughing, it was a hilarious dream. Walking back to bed, the Holy Spirit gave me the revelation on this dream, and I began writing it down onto paper. As I wrote, the meaning unfolded and it ended up being a beautiful salvation story.

It was a story of a man who at one point in his life was a biker, he had true repentance and his life was miraculously changed. His life changing miracle becomes like a drop in a pond going to his whole family changing their lives. They each will shine for the Lord as a testimony of how only GOD can take something in His hands and mold it into something beautiful.

With this dream GOD gave me a deeper understanding of His interpretation of a dream and the fleshly interpretation. Thank You, LORD. ~Deborah Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment