Thursday, June 29, 2023

Ask GOD the Meaning of the Dream He Gives You

 


DREAMS AND VISIONS

God will give us His interpretation of a God dream (Genesis 40:5) And they dreamed a dream both of them, each man his dream in one night, each man according to the interpretation of his dream, the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, which were bound in the prison.

Taking a class in, "Getting to know how the Holy Spirit Works", is a good place to learn about the gifts of GOD, and a good place to learn how to just ask GOD for direction, it helped me. Sometimes we don't seek GOD diligently enough and then wonder where He is. When I desired to focus on the Holy Spirit and get to know Him, and put Him first, I began seeing the things He wanted me to see.

Through the dreams and visions GOD was giving me, and I knew they were from Him, I decided to search the Internet. I described one of my visions and it brought a site with John Paul Jackson's teaching. I had never heard of him before and saw his teachings are for the Seer and the Prophet to help them develop in their gift. I realized that was what I was, a Seer. I bought some of his Cd's which have helped a lot, but most of all they have encouraged me to use my gift for the LORD. I would like to take some of the Stream Ministry workshops, to improve this gift GOD has given.

This dream was my first dream I had asked GOD to show me the meaning. It is one of those times when you wake up and you feel like you have literally experienced what has just happened. A dream that just won't let you forget because of the emotional impact and you still can't believe what has happened. But, it is a dream GOD soon reveals the meaning and something you have to let others know.

In this dream I saw a young girl that was crying and she was walking towards me. When I looked at her, I had a knowing what had happened, as I looked down, she had been raped. I wanted to ask her if she was alright and as my eyes looked up, she was gone. I frantically tried to make myself remember what the girls face looked like. I could not remember. I woke and literally, was shaking. I began saying a prayer of protection over the young girl this had just happened to, and because it was a young girl I thought about my granddaughter, so prayed a hedge of protection over her.

I called my daughter and told her about the dream. We prayed together binding that spirit in the name of Jesus. This dream would haunt me the next 2 weeks, and I knew God was trying to tell me something.

While doing an intense bible study, I was getting ready to answer a question in the workbook, but had to take a bathroom break. I left and came back, sat down, looked down at the scripture to answer the question. I realized what I was viewing was not the scripture I had previously read, which was 2 Corinthians 9:8 found in the New Testament.

I was now looking at the book of Song of Solomon chapter 8:8-9, which was in the Old Testament. Song of Solomon 8:8-9 says, "Our little sister has no breasts. What shall we do with our little sister when men come asking for her? She's a virgin and vulnerable, and we'll protect her. If they think she's a wall, we'll top it with barbed wire. If they think she's a door, we'll barricade it."

My thoughts immediately went to the dream with the young girl, and I knew God was trying to tell me something, but I did not have a clue. I had been trying to forget about the dream, but GOD had other plans. So, I asked Him to help me to understand what He was trying to show me.

Later, I told my daughter what was going on and she too thought God was trying to tell me something and suggested I write down each detail. I began a diary, and also put down the days each event happened, hoping this would bring some light into the situation.

A few days later, while reading the book, "Forever Ruined for the Ordinary" by Joy Dawson, I decided to do something she suggested. In section 3 titled, "Twenty four ways GOD Speaks", page 47 and 48, it gives ways GOD communicates to His people, which was very helpful. Reading the scripture she wrote, began to build up my faith even more. Psalm 119:105, God tells us His Word will give us direction for the next thing we have to do, as well as give us understanding of what we are to be doing in the future.

Stepping out in faith, believing GOD would guide me through His Word, I applied the example Joy Dawson gave. I began speaking to God, about the whole thing. One of the things I did say to the Lord, was that I knew He was not a God of confusion, and I was confused at this moment about the dream He had given me. I prayed more and asked Him for understanding of what He wanted to do with the information He had been giving me.

Trusting that I would get an answer, after praying these words, I opened my Bible and it opened to Isaiah 32. It was an answer, God was leading me through this.

Safe Houses, Quiet Gardens (Isaiah 32 MSG)

1-8 But look! A king will rule in the right way, and his leaders will carry out justice. Each one will stand as a shelter from high winds, provide safe cover in stormy weather. Each will be cool running water in parched land, a huge granite outcrop giving shade in the desert. Anyone who looks will see, anyone who listens will hear. The impulsive will make sound decisions, the tongue-tied will speak with eloquence. No more will fools become celebrities, nor crooks be rewarded with fame. For fools are fools and that's that, thinking up new ways to do mischief. They leave a wake of wrecked lives and lies about God, turning their backs on the homeless hungry, ignoring those dying of thirst in the streets. And the crooks? Underhanded sneaks they are, inventive in sin and scandal, exploiting the poor with scams and lies, unmoved by the victimized poor. But those who are noble make noble plans, and stand for what is noble.

9-14 Take your stand, indolent women! Listen to me! Indulgent, indolent women, listen closely to what I have to say. In just a little over a year from now, you'll be shaken out of your lazy lives. The grape harvest will fail, and there'll be no fruit on the trees. Oh tremble, you indolent women. Get serious, you pampered dolls! Strip down and discard your silk finery's. Put on funeral clothes. Shed honest tears for the lost harvest, the failed vintage. Weep for my people's gardens and farms that grow nothing but thistles and thorn bushes. Cry tears, real tears, for the happy homes no longer happy, the merry city no longer merry. The royal palace is deserted, the bustling city quiet as a morgue, the emptied parks and playgrounds taken over by wild animals, delighted with their new home.

15-20 Yes, weep and grieve until the Spirit is poured down on us from above and the badlands desert grows crops and the fertile fields become forests. Justice will move into the badlands desert. Right will build a home in the fertile field. And where there's Right, there'll be Peace and the progeny of Right: quiet lives and endless trust. My people will live in a peaceful neighborhood—in safe houses, in quiet gardens. The forest of your pride will be clear-cut, the city showing off your power leveled. But you will enjoy a blessed life, planting well-watered fields and gardens, with your farm animals grazing freely.

I read and wrote in a notebook the scripture. Now typing it. I closed the Bible again and asked the Lord what I should do now? Thinking at first this was silly to ask another question and yet knowing this would work? I needed to find exactly what He was showing me. Well, I did and the Bible opened to Song of Solomon 8:8-9, again, the first scripture I had found the Bible turned to. I didn't think it would go to the same scripture from weeks ago, what were the odds. This was not a coincidence, it gave me confidence to continue seeking an answer through the Word. I am thanking the Lord and I close and open the Bible while asking God, "Who do I need to seek for help? It opened to Psalm 19.

Psalm 19 (MSG)

1-2 God's glory is on tour in the skies, God-craft on exhibit across the horizon. Madame Day holds classes every morning, Professor Night lectures each evening.

3-4 Their words aren't heard, their voices aren't recorded, but their silence fills the earth: Unspoken truth is spoken everywhere.

4-5 God makes a huge dome for the sun—a super dome! The morning sun's a new husband leaping from his honeymoon bed, the day breaking sun an athlete racing to the tape.

6 That's how God's Word vaults across the skies from sunrise to sunset, Melting ice, scorching deserts, warming hearts to faith.

7-9 The revelation of God is whole and pulls our lives together. The signposts of God are clear and point out the right road. The life-maps of God are right, showing the way to joy. The directions of God are plain and easy on the eyes. God's reputation is twenty-four-carat gold, with a lifetime guarantee. The decisions of God are accurate down to the nth degree.

10 God's Word is better than a diamond, better than a diamond set between emeralds. You'll like it better than strawberries in spring, better than red, ripe strawberries.

11-14 There's more: God's Word warns us of danger and directs us to hidden treasure. Otherwise how will we find our way? Or know when we play the fool? Clean the slate, God, so we can start the day fresh! Keep me from stupid sins, from thinking I can take over your work; then I can start this day sun-washed, scrubbed clean of the grime of sin. These are the words in my mouth; these are what I chew on and pray. Accept them when I place them on the morning altar, O God, my Altar-Rock, God, Priest-of-My-Altar.

I closed the Bible one last time. I knew God was communicating with me. I thought who will believe this, so I asked Him what should I say to them and then opened the Bible again, this time it went to Ezekiel 24:20-24.

Ezekiel 24:20-24

20-21 So I told them, "God's Word came to me, saying, 'Tell the family of Israel, This is what God, the Master, says: I will desecrate my Sanctuary, your proud impregnable fort, the delight of your life, your heart's desire. The children you left behind will be killed.

22-24 "'Then you'll do exactly as I've done. You'll perform none of the usual funeral rituals. You'll get dressed as usual and go about your work. No tears. But your sins will eat away at you from within and you'll groan among yourselves. Ezekiel will be your example. The way he did it is the way you'll do it.

"'When this happens you'll recognize that I am God, the Master.'"

I shared this with my instructors and close friends and family. One instructor said that GOD had given her the same dream, but she had not pursued it through the Word, like I had done. Having read the book by Joy Dawson, showed me how to step out in faith, believing I would receive an answer from our GOD Almighty.

As I reflect back on this revelation GOD shared with me, I like to pose the question "What and who do you think the Lord is speaking to?" Many people say it is a Word for the Church, the church has been raped. Each person had a different response.

I would have to agree, GOD was speaking to the Bride of Christ. Are we as the Bride of Christ diligent with teaching the younger generation the right path and praying for them when they have slid back into sin because Satan has blinded their eyes to the truth.

But, also I see in the scripture GOD telling us that we should keep our eyes upon him and when our time comes through situations in life, He will provide for us Safe Houses and quiet gardens. Also, we as Christians should help others in their time of need. There is so much that GOD has revealed in these scriptures, and reveals something new each time I read them.

I would like to share this with you. As I was typing this for the first time, in 2007, it was amazing, typing the diary of GOD's response did not take long. GOD answered each question the moment it was asked.

Also, there is something interesting with the original copy and the way it had turned out after printed. If you stand back from the writing, on the pages with scripture you can see the typed letters form different figures when centered. Some were candlesticks, then a cross and then a incense burner, with smoke coming out of it. GOD is Good and is forever showing us that He desires to commune with us. To GOD I give all the Glory! ~Deborah Webster~

No comments:

Post a Comment