Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Divine Intervention from the Heavens


God will appear to us in the midst of natural things (Exodus 3:2) And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Driving home from visiting family I was soaking in the beautiful countryside as the sun rays engulfed the whole sky. I looked up into the clouds and noticed the busyness of the movement of the 3 different layers of clouds. The lower layer was moving to the left, above that layer, the second layer moved to the right and the third layer was moving to left. I spoke out loud, "That is amazing, something must be going on in the Heavenlies right now." After saying those words, a paper-thin, black and white checkered cloud came out of the beautiful sun-rays. It had my attention, it looked like it was out of place, and I kept an eye on it, when I could, as I drove. After passing a couple of cars, I glanced over to the direction I had last saw it and didn't see it. Searching for it, I looked up in front of me and then looked out the left side window and the cloud was right over me coming down on the van. It surprised me and I can only describe it as viewing a TV screen up close, and then it was gone. My first thought was that it had to be something God was doing, I was amazed! Excited, my brain went in high gear, and then I wondered if the cars I had just passed saw it too! Then I thought why hadn't I taken a picture of it and then I asked the Holy Spirit the meaning of what just happened and I knew the Lord had given me something, and I received it. When I got home I called my sister to let her know I made it home and then told her what happened.

On the 8th of August, I was checking my e-mail and saw an email from Doug Addison. It went to the August Spirit Connection Webcast Archive and it got my attention. It said, (Excerpt) Prophetic Word for August: Embrace the Change—Help is on the Way!...Get ready for radical realignment over the next 6 months! In this webcast, Doug offers encouragement (John 16–17) to those going through the "pain of change" and transition. There is an increase of spiritual activity happening right now as God releases blueprints, strategies and new keys to those who have been hidden or under “house arrest” in their callings. God is revealing the reason you are on the earth right now! Doug also released an important call to prophetic intercessors for now until November. Plus, an extended Q&A time.

After viewing the video I wanted to share it with others I knew that it would apply to. It was such a blessing to me and was something I needed to hear. God is so good!!! Thank you, Jesus, for the word you send through your prophets who encourage us.

LINK BELOW:
Here is Doug's Blog Post for August 9th, 2016 - Prophetic Word for August: Embrace the Change—Help is on the Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment