Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Harvest is Ripe

God's desire is to abundantly pour out His Spirit with dreams, visions and prophesy on all flesh (Joel 2:28) And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

S
ometimes a dream can feel so real and make such an impact on your soul that you never forget it. This is one of those dreams. The dream begins with me riding in a vehicle with my Mom and Dad up a mountain. It takes a long time, but we make it to the top. Dad parks the vehicle and we get out and I take a deep breath and enjoy it, the air is so crisp and fresh. As I walk out into the parking lot to see what kind of view there is, the scene changes and I am now looking down from above at a huge trailer which is behind our vehicle. Dad unhooks the vehicle from it and I said, "How did we pull all that junk behind us up that mountain?". The scene changes again and I am now standing on the parking lot again and I see a concession stand, and yell to Mom and Dad saying, "I'm going to get something to drink at the concession stand". The scene changes once again and I am at the concession stand, talking to a woman at the window inside the stand. I glance towards the parking lot and Mom and Dad are gone. I start running, looking for them, and thinking they have left me. Then I see Mom across the highway in a wheat field which had been harvested. I yell, "Mom, here I am". She immediately fell to her knees, crying and saying, "There she is, we found her". As I look at her, I see people walking in the distance, but they are all dark figures, and I can not see who they are. Then I woke up and wrote the dream down. The Holy Spirit gave me a knowing of what needed to be done. I knew that I needed to start praying for all the family members who are the prodigals, to bring them back to the Lord.

(Matthew 9:37-38) Then saith he unto his disciples, "The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few; "Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."

(Matthew 20:1) "For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard.

(John 4:35) Do you not say, 'Four months more and then the harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.

~Deborah Webster~
Link
Effective Intercessory Prayer for the Prodigals in Your Life

We are Farmers
The Great End Harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment