Friday, March 3, 2017

THERE IS FREEDOM IN THE NAME OF JESUS


In a dream I was walking in a familiar home which I have had with other dreams. It was different this time because there was a congestion of people of variety personalities. I had the need to get out and I knew where the side door was, so I quickly walked to it. As I glanced out the glass storm door, I heard a loud sound, similar to a drill machine, and in a second the door was completely covered with a brown/gold, type of board which had a shine to it, and I remember thinking it was only cardboard. After having that thought I heard another loud sound and I saw the board being sealed with white round snaps (white rings).  This is the only way I can describe them, and I knew it was sealed, which I was uncomfortable with.  I then turned and some people were walking toward me.  When they were close, I said to them, "In the name of Jesus, you are set free" and then a bright light came upon them and they left happy, freed from something which was keeping them in bondage.  I went on doing this with many people and I remember thinking I needed to protect my family from some of them.  As I was doing what God gave me to do, I found the house had extra rooms added and they looked like stadium areas full of people.  Then the dream skipped to 3 women coming up to me and I said, "In the name of Jesus, you are set free."  After the light shone on them, I saw one woman had a handful of charge cards and she said excitedly, let's go shopping!  I looked at her and said, nooo, not wanting her to do that and then I woke up.

Sometimes the Lord has to intervene to make you go in the right direction.  I was out of my comfort zone when he stepped in, getting my attention and then taking me in another direction.  As he did I was shown that he would be with me as I stepped out of my comfort zone and that He was in it all, leading me.  I just needed to have faith in him.

God is calling you to step out of your comfort zone… to do the unusual thing… to do the counter-cultural thing…to make His kingdom great!

The Bible is full of examples of acts of obedience.   When I look to Scripture, I see Elijah, a man of deep devotion, unquestioning obedience and daring faith. But then there comes a chapter describing breakdown, humiliating failure and defeat –- 1 Kings 19. A sad chapter –- yet, so up-to-date and applicable to our own experience. ““A man just like ourselves!”” (James 5:17).

Words of Life Ministries Bible Studies

God is looking for men and women who have a heart for Him… who want to take their lives to the next level… who want to step out of the maze of mediocrity and live for something bigger than themselves!

It’s my prayer that this will be the passion of your heart and life!

Bible Verses about Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone

John 8:12 (AMP)
[ Jesus Is the Light of the World ] Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, “I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.”

The light of the world: The second of Jesus’ self-disclosing declarations in John, presupposing that the world is in darkness apart from Him.  It is the light that came into the darkness of the world.  It is the light the world did not receive because they loved darkness rather than light.  It is the light that Jesus said we would have, and would be the light of the world because His Light was in us.  It is the very light of the Holy Spirit of God that flows through, and from you to touch others without you physically touching them.  It is the light of the Creator touching His creation, that no one can come in contact with and not be changed.

What we do with this light, how it flows from us, and how we interact with others is vitally important to God. When we speak, we release light or darkness. So light and life come from Jesus through us.

The Mystery of Light - John Paul Jackson

“Prosperity is having the money, resources, time and freedom to do what God calls you to do, when He calls you to do it.”

Maybe you want to pay off some bills. Maybe you are debt-free, but want extra money in savings or to give to others. Many times we just need a little help getting started towards a new goal.

In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast episode, I want to help you gain some new insights into financial strategies from the Bible as well as some practical ways to change your financial future right now!

How to Actually Change Your Financial Future—Starting Today [Podcast] by Doug Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment